Looking after our community, customers and colleagues
We hope you are enjoyed the Easter weekend. We know that it was a different way of spending it compared to what we’re used to, but we hope that you were still able to have some delicious food at home.
As we’re now entering the fourth week of this national lockdown and people are slowly settling into this ‘new normal’, we’re continuing to do as much as we can to help serve you, the people of Oxfordshire. I just wanted to update you on some of the measures and new policies we’ve introduced…
- We’re adding more delivery slots each day and will continue to do so as quickly as we can
- Investigating ways to increase our delivery areas so we can reach even more of you who need food delivered to your door
- Introduced further delivery hygiene measures to protect you and our drivers
- Offering a ‘contactless click and collect service’- simply give us a call when you arrive in our car park and we’ll bring your order out and place it in your car
- Limiting the number of customers allowed in our stores at any one time- a maximum of 10 with a one in, one out policy
- Asking all customers to please sanitise their hands on entering and leaving our stores
- Introducing a 2m zone to ensure social distancing rules are adhered to
- Key workers are given priority queueing through the day
In the community
- Offering a 5% discount to all NHS employees both online and our Meatmaster and Fishmarket stores
- Between the hours of 8-9am we are open exclusively for the vulnerable and over 70’s
We wanted to take this opportunity to thank you, our community, for your patience and support in adhering to these new policies and helping to protect you, our customers and our colleagues. Also, many of you have passed on thanks and messages of appreciation over the past few weeks, this means a huge amount to us- so thank you.
Finally, we want to thank all the key workers. Your work is greatly appreciated by us all, not just during these challenging times but always.
We hope we can make these challenging times, just a little easier for you all. Proudly serving Oxfordshire.